News in the manufacturing of metal products
Our producer Bettini (IT) has improved in laser technology trough the new EOSINT M 280 - System for direct laser sintering. In this article we would like to convey the system to you.
Leading-edge system for the Additive Manufacturing of metal products directly from CAD data
As a leading-edge system for Additive Manufacturing, EOSINT M 280 is the perfect solution for direct, cost-efficient manufacturing of high-quality metal tool inserts, prototypes and end products. Its high level of productivity and ergonomic periphery make the system ideal for the economical and batch-size optimised additive manufacturing of components throughout all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Additive Manufacturing of products from CAD data by means of Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- For each material you can choose between optimised surface and productivity using the EOS parameter sets
- High level of beam quality and performance stability with a 200 W or 400 W fibre laser
- Monitoring of all levels during the construction process based on EOSTATE reports
- High quality achieved in all components
- Simple integration in existing production environments
- A wide range of materials can be processed - from light alloys through to high-grade steels, tool steels and superalloys
- Modular, upgradable solutions, for example with IPCM-M or M 280 Comfort Power Module
- Low-dust, ergonomic working conditions
- Minimum requirements in terms of set-up conditions
- Data can be processed conveniently at the workplace
EOSINT M 280 (Source: EOS)
Metal Technology and Surface Treatment
Today the hard chromium plating finds above all in the precision mechanics and presicion industry use. The hard chrome covers which normally are applied relatively thick are very corrosion-protecting and very resistant to mechanical or chemical effects in contrast to the porous or cracky bright chrome coating.
- Metal components (wire and sheet-metal)
- Chrome plating
- Hard chrome plating
- Nickel plating
- Ceramic coating (aluminium oxide, titanum oxide, chronium oxide)
Here you can find the different catalogues of the company Bettini which we represent